The PU-1107RX can receive a pure digital HDMI signal over a Single CAT6 cable allowing HD Audio & 'deep colour' support. This Receiver unit is designed to be used with the PU-1107TX to extend HDMI to a single screen, and the PU-Q1H8CS Splitter for converting the splitters' single CAT6 outputs, back to HDMI for connection to your displays.
- v1.3 HDMI, HDCP 1.1, DVI 1.0 compliant
- Pure digital v1.3 HDMI over single CAT6 Receiver
- Resolution supported : HDTV - 480i to 1080p plus 1080p 24fps.
- Resolution supported : PC - VGA to WUXGA
- High Definition Audio supported : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM.
- Supports CEC bypass
- Supports xvYCC
- Equalises and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting to ensure optimum signal quality.
- Supports Deep Colour : 10 and 12 bit
- Supports 3D signals
|Inputs ||1x RJ45 [1x HDMI & Propriety Data]|
|Outputs ||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Dimensions ||79mm [W] x 75mm [D] x 30mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||280g |
|Gross Weight ||380g |