The flagship of the TSx Series is a floorstanding loudspeaker that
boasts two 8-inch woofers capable of such smooth, natural deep bass
extension that you may consider an additional subwoofer to be overkill.
(Of course not!) The gorgeous curves and trendy brushed metal accents of
this high performance floorstanding loudspeaker make it the perfect
addition to any room, and any demanding audio system.
- TSx Series bi-laminate driver cones, tuned perfectly with our
Dynamic Balance® process, produce smooth, natural sound. They are
lightweight, but super stiff, with exceptional damping, for high
efficiency and low distortion.
- Unlike horns or metal domes,
silk/polymer dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without
fatigue, even at high volume, and reveal more realistic vocal
- Big bi-laminate woofer drivers, with durable rubber surrounds, enhance low frequency response with accuracy and depth.
deep, musical bass response thanks to a 3-inch critically tuned flared
port, which minimizes port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence
of port air flow, to reveal full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly
with the speaker's overall dynamics.
- All Polk loudspeakers are
timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components
throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in
- The high efficiency design of the TSx
Series works well with practically any electronics, even the most
modestly-powered amplifier or receiver, delivering a performance that's
spacious and clear, natural and realistic.
- Our high performance
crossover system boosts performance with premium components (like mylar
bypass capacitors, which reveal extended high frequency details); these
are usually found only on much more expensive loudspeakers.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
new curved enclosure design in non-resonant MDF creates a rigid,
acoustically inert space, with non-parallel curved side panels that
effectively reduce audible coloration.