Part of the HD Series 3 product line, the HO523 is BrightSign's first OPS compatible digital signage media player. Featuring a JAE TX25 plug for connecting to interior display components, industry standard connectors on the outside, and specialised device control and feedback interfaces.
The BrightSign HO523 OPS-compatible media player works in all makes and models of large screen displays and projectors with an OPS slot / docking port.
- HD class performance; runs BrightSign software or compatible CMS partners software
- Flexible design: OPS compatible module and enclosure
- Electrical, mechanical, and thermal compatibility with Intel® OPS specifications
- Optional on-board WS-103 Wi-Fi module (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n)
- H.265/H.264 video decode
- Video output up to 1080p60
- 10-bit video output (using H.265)
- Hardware accelerated HTML5 support
- Free BrightAuthor Software
- BrightSign Networking Options