The AU-D41 Optical Audio Switcher has four optical inputs and one optical output. This device allows users with up to four optical sources, the ability to switch between sources whilst connected to one output display or amplifier. All signals are bypassed without delay. This device has 'last memory function' and an IR remote control for convenient use.
- 4-Way Digital Optical Audio Switcher
- Optical sampling rate supports up to 192 kHz.
- Up to 24bit resolution.
- PCM2, AC3/5.1, Dolby 5.1 & DTS 5.1 pass through.
- Compatible with cable lengths of 5m either side of the device
- Supplied with IR Remote Control
|Inputs ||4x Toslink [4x Optical DTS / Dolby Digital / 2 Channel LPCM]|
|Outputs ||1x Toslink [1x Optical DTS / Dolby Digital / 2 Channel LPCM]|
|Dimensions ||85mm [W] x 85mm [D] x 35mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||200g |
|Gross Weight ||400g |